Trusts, Wills & Estates expertise
Trusts are an important part of protecting your assets as their value increases in the future. Wills and powers of attorney are also important parts of an estate protection plan.
We can assist you with protecting your assets against creditors and the like to ensure that they are available in the future for you and your family.
No matter the type of trust, our highly experienced team will work with you to ensure that you have the right structures in place that meet your needs and make you feel protected.
We are experts in:
- Family trusts
- Investment and business trusts
- Foreign trusts
- Administering, reviewing and restructuring trusts
- Advising on relationship property matters and how to structure your trust to fit in with these issues
- Advising trustees on their role and duties as trustees
- Assisting with asset and succession planning
- Preparing wills and carrying out estate administration
- Preparing enduring powers of attorney and general powers of attorney for property and personal welfare
- Advising and providing representation for clients involved in any trust and estates disputes
- Advising on retirement village issues and occupational rights agreements (we are also experts in elder law)
We are also experienced with establishing and advising on dealings with charitable trusts and foreign trusts.