I work on building client engagement to work through legal matters with confidence and trust. I have wide experience both in New Zealand and for 20 years in Australia covering commercial law, trusts, elder law, businesses, property, workers compensation and personal injury.
I enjoy joining clients on their personal journey, earning their trust and respect and being an integral part of their personal or corporate development. This makes me a go-to component for clients to discuss and develop their commercial and legal affairs.
- Shareholder agreements, corporate structures, asset and share acquisitions and sales
- Trusts – advising trustees on duties and compliance with Trust deeds and trust law
- Structuring, managing and operating trusts for trading, investment and planning
- Estate planning and estate administration
- Elder law – Occupation rights agreement and property management
- Property transactions
- Shareholder disputes and settlements
- Mergers and acquisitions – company share and business asset acquisitions and disposals
- NZ Animal Law Association
- NZ China Friendship Association
- NZ Law Society Fit and Proper Panel