Elder Law expertise
Peace of mind comes from planning for how you’d like your assets to be protected and it’s never too soon to start looking to the future. Elder law encompasses protecting your assets and yourself, looking to the future for yourself, your family and those you hold dear.
Our team are well placed to assist in the purchase of Occupation Rights Agreements in Retirement villages throughout New Zealand, and can aid in the transition from private home ownership to a retirement village lifestyle. We also have experience in the administering of estates and can assist families at all stages of an estate administration.
Stace Hammond’s elder law expertise includes:
- Advice on and preparation of wills (as stand-alone documents or in conjunction with trust matters)
- Advice on and preparation of enduring powers of attorney (of personal care and welfare, and of property)
- Administration of estates
- Advice and assistance on buying into retirement villages
- Options on long term care
- Asset and succession planning