I graduated from the University of Waikato, with an LLB (First Hons) and have lived in the Waikato for most of my adult life. Being the youngest, and first female partner to join Stace Hammond has given me a depth of experience from business, corporate and personal standpoints. I have both a keen eye for detail, and a high-level strategic overview which is key in helping my clients to navigate through complicated life and business scenarios.
Business is about relationships, and often these can be family relationships. For this reason, it is extremely important to have the right structures in place. I help my clients to get this right from the outset.
- Commercial advice including structuring, governance, succession planning, and operational
- Banking and Finance including structuring of loan and security packages and debt recovery
- Personal Property Securities Act including protection and recovery of assets
- Property transactions, large and small scale; subdivision and property development
- Trust and Estate planning
Professional Associations and Community:
- Trustee of Charitable Trust (Retirement Village)
- New Zealand Law Society
- Auckland District Law Society