Immigration will often be one of those life changing decisions. The ability to move, stay and/or remain in a country impacts every other facet of someone’s life. During the current uncertain times, this has been amplified further. With rules changing regularly, people need to obtain proper advice.
Our team acts for a number of clients, from those seeking a simple work visa, through to those seeking investment visas. We’re often referred work where there is an issue with an application, and it needs our experience for it to be resolved.
With the constant changes that are currently occurring, there is also a need to stay ahead of what is happening. We regularly speak to contacts at Immigration New Zealand about recent and future changes, as well as having discussions with people in central government.
We can assist with any immigration issue including:
- Investment visas
- Entrepreneur visas
- Essential skills work visas
- Partnership work visas
- Partnership residence visas
- Skilled migrant category residence visas
- Talent (Accredited Employer) visas – work to residence and residence from work
- Long term skill shortage category
- Potentially Prejudicial Information (PPI) responses
- Complaints and reconsiderations
- Complaints to the ombudsman
- Immigration & Protection Tribunal appeals
- Appeals to the High Court
- Character waivers
- Health status issues
For more immigration news, announcements and updates, also visit our YouTube channel.