Family Law expertise
Navigating a legal matter involving your family can be an extremely challenging experience. An analysis of all available options, and an assessment of which course of action best fits your particular situation, is called for. Placing such matters in capable hands is imperative if you are to yield the most rewarding outcome, whether that is through negotiation processes such as mediation, or proceedings where Court intervention is required.
Our family law experts provide proficient and practical advice, delivered with compassion and sensitivity.
We specialise in all aspects of family law, including:
- Parenting arrangements
- Guardianship disputes including relocation and orders preventing removal
- Domestic violence
- Surrogacy and embryo donation
- Contracting out agreements during a relationship, and relationship property division at the end of a relationship
- Financial support, including spousal maintenance and child support
- Family Protection Act claims
- Applications under the Protection of Personal and Property Rights Act
- Paternity issues
- Dissolution of marriage and civil unions