I graduated from the University of Auckland with a Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Laws in 2012. I obtained a Master of Laws in 2014. I was admitted as a barrister and solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand in 2012.
I specialise in Family Law and can assist those who need help navigating:
- Issues relating to children’s care;
- Separation and division of relationship property;
- Issues related to family violence;
- Spousal maintenance;
- Child support;
- Enduring powers of attorney and proceedings under the Protection of Personal Property Rights Act 1988; and
- Wills and challenges to estates.
I am a member of the Family Law Section and have been involved in various community initiatives to assist people’s access to family lawyers. I previously practiced on the North Shore and have been involved in the Royal Commission’s Inquiry into abuse of children, young people and vulnerable adults in State and faith-based care in Aotearoa New Zealand between the years 1950-99.
In 2022, I joined Stace Hammond.