Commercial Contracts expertise
Every business has its own unique contract requirements, whether it be premises leases, supply and distribution agreements, technology licences or terms of trade.
Having well-drafted and easy-to-understand contracts in place is critical to the ongoing success of a business.
Our team of experts has significant experience drafting and negotiating an extensive range of commercial contracts.
Additionally, our clients operate in varied and diverse industries and sectors, and include small and medium sized businesses, financiers, private equity funds and multi-national corporations, so we have a strong understanding of your specific needs.
Stace Hammond’s commercial contract expertise includes, but is not limited to:
- Business and SME law commercial contracts
- Supply and distribution agreements
- Agency and reseller agreements
- Terms of trade
- Services agreements
- Warehousing, logistics and procurement agreements
- Equipment leases
- Maintenance and support agreements
- Residential and commercial premises lease agreements
- Cross-border transactions
- Intellectual property licence agreements
- Lending and security agreements
- Franchise agreements
- Sponsorship agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
- Employment and independent contractor agreements
- Sale of goods agreements