University of Waikato LLB (First Hons).
Commercial Lawyer. Joined Stace Hammond in 2002 and a Partner since 2010.
Admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand in 1999.
- Commercial advice including structuring, governance, succession planning, and operational
- Banking and Finance including structuring of loan and security packages and debt recovery
- Personal Property Securities Act including protection and recovery of assets
- Property including subdivision
- Trust and Estate planning
Trustee of Charitable Trust Retirement Village.