I was born in Russia and speak fluent Russian. My clients appreciate my international viewpoint and I can bring that to bear in working with a diverse range of clients, from individuals and family owned businesses to multinational large enterprises.
• Commercial law, including complex business restructuring advice and drafting corporate and commercial documents
• Mergers and acquisitions, facilitating acquisitions of medium to large entities, including international entities in multiple professional sectors, including medical, agricultural and cosmetic industries
• Conveyancing transactions for clients ranging from domestic to large commercial entities, and including lease, sale and purchase and related transactions
• Immigration matters, including visa applications, reviews and complex areas of immigration law
• Tax law, ranging from risk reviews to due diligence engagements and corporate restructuring advice to domestic and cross border clients
I also assist in litigation matters.
• Member of the Auckland District Law Society (ADLS).