I am a Partner in the Corporate / Commercial team at Stace Hammond.
I regularly advise a broad range of domestic and international clients on general corporate and commercial legal matters. I have extensive New Zealand and United Kingdom experience, in both private legal practice and as an in-house legal secondee, at major law firms and commercial enterprises. My philosophy is to provide pragmatic, tailored legal advice to help my clients achieve their commercial objectives. Working closely alongside my clients allows me to gain a deep understanding of their key drivers and business needs, and it also helps foster a long-term, trusted-advisor relationship.
- Mergers and acquisitions – share and business asset acquisitions and disposals, amalgamations, due diligence
- Corporate structures and governance – share and capital structuring, shareholder agreements, limited partnership agreements, founder agreements, directors’ duties
- Commercial contracts – service agreements, supply and distribution agreements, terms of trade
- Consumer protection law – Fair Trading Act, Consumer Guarantees Act, Credit Contracts and Consumer Finance Act, Privacy Act
- Capital raising and securities issues
- Joint ventures
- Company secretarial matters
- New Zealand Law Society (NZLS)
- Auckland District Law Society (ADLS)